About This Gig

PS : Please contact me before making an order.


A recent study states that engaging bespoke visual content helps upto 68% increase in ROI and engagement. This is what I am doing!


I can deliver Amazing Instagram Post or Story Design that will help you boosting your online traffic & social engagement. I believe that design is not only a marketing tool, it is also a powerful code that inside of us and great design could find common ground with anybody and deliver deep meaning.


As delivery, I will send you JPG format picture in POST1080px x 1080px

STORIES1080X1920 (INSTAGRAM RECOMMENDED SIZE) with 300dpi resolution. Choose your package according to your needs.


ALSO : Please make sure that I am doing Instagram post OR Instagram story design according to packages, NOT BOTH. If you need both post and story designs, then please tell me in advance.


If you have number of posts that is not listed in the package, feel free to ask me in inbox.


Thank you,


 

PRESS CLICK BUTTON TO VIEW TEMPLATES