About This Gig


Do you want to surprise your loved one's with a git ? 
Then try me ! 

I'll make attractive digital art and sketch or Even both for premium.

I will deliver ASAP!

What I need ?

You Will Get Various Options To Customize 

  • A good looking and clear image 
  • Text you need to add 
  • Color prefrence
  • Background Color or image
  • And you review


Video Customize

  • You can send me Intro and Outro video clips or photos / logo
  • You can add Captions to any number of slides
  • Seconds you need to show per image
  • Transition styles and duration between images
  • You can add video clips in the slideshow. Check gig extra for more information
  • You can send the background music / songs (or) i will add youtube royalty free / copyright music
  • You can Add Watermark text or logo
PRESS CLICK BUTTON TO VIEW TEMPLATES